1. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by Remakebox.com on an “as is” or “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Site makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or content of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
The Site also disclaims all liability for any interruptions in the use of the Site. The Site disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable in such jurisdictions.
2. Limitation of Liability
The Site is not liable for any damages arising from or relating to use of this Site or the information contained in it, including indirect, consequential, incidental damages, or damages for infringement of any third-party rights, lost profits, loss of use, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise. Note that, some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or disclaimer for incidental or consequential of liability.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Site, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party relating to or arising out of User’s access to or use of this website, any breach of these Terms, or infringement by User (or by any other user of this website utilizing User’s computer) of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
4. Personally Identifiable Information
5. Representations and Prohibited Use
By uploading or otherwise submitting any information or materials (“Content”) to this website, Users represent and warrant that
- you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the Content and have the right to use it as provided in this Agreement;
- all Content submitted by you is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate this Agreement;
- you have the full right, power and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement, and have secured all third party consents, licenses, waivers and permissions necessary to enter into and perform this Agreement, including, without limitation, waivers of rights of privacy, publicity and personality from any third parties whose names, likenesses, photographs, animated portrayals, or actual or imitated voices are depicted in the information ;
- The Site shall not be required to make any payments with respect to the authorized use of any Content submitted by you, including, without limitation, any payments to you, third parties claiming through you or otherwise, publishers, rights agents, performance rights societies, persons who contributed to or whose names, likeness, photographs, animated portrayals or actual or imitated voices appear in such Content, your licensors, unions or guilds; and
- the information submitted by you will not
- infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other proprietary rights of third parties,
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation,
- be defamatory, trade libelous, trademark disparaging, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, lewd, pornographic or obscene,
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to facilitate any unauthorized access to any portion of the this Site;
- falsely misrepresent your identity for purpose of misleading other users, including representing yourself as being connected to the Site’s administration or to INNIDUS, LLC or any other company;
- purposely distribute false information for the purpose of misleading others;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail, spam or duplicative messages to other users of the Site;
- collect information about other users of this website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including, without limitation, any financial data or e-mail addresses, from this website or the Site’s computer systems; or
- contain any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs or other programming routines or elements that detrimentally interfere with computer systems or data. You, the User agree that, upon request, you will provide us with evidence, in a form and format reasonably acceptable to us, indicating that the information submitted by you complies with the foregoing warranties.
6. Take-Down Policy
This Site includes interactive areas in which Users can express opinions and share ideas and information. The Site cannot and does not monitor all of the Content submitted to us. Additionally, the Site does not control, and is not responsible for, Content submitted by Users. By using this website, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of this website and any Content on this website, including, but not limited to, whether you should rely on such Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Site shall have the right (but not the obligation) to review any Content that you have submitted to this website, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion,
(a) does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
(b) might violate any law, infringe upon the rights of third parties, or subject us to liability for any reason; or
(c) might adversely affect our public image, reputation or goodwill.
Moreover, we reserve the right to reject, delete, disable, or remove any Content at any time, for the reasons set forth above, for any other reason, or for no reason.
If you believe that any Content on this website infringes upon any copyrights that you own, please contact us pursuant to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17 U.S.C. § 512) at the following address:
7. Non-Commercial Use of Content
INNIDUS, LLC authorizes you to view and make copies of documents, pages, images or other materials or Content on this website, for your non-commercial, personal use only. INNIDUS, LLC reserves all other rights. You may not distribute, display, transmit or disseminate any such documents, pages, images, materials or Content without the prior written consent of INNIDUS, LLC. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as conferring any right under any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right.
Content contained within this website which is provided by an individual or entity other than INNIDUS, LLC is owned by that other individual or entity and therefore may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium without permission.
Neither these materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Neither INNIDUS, LLC nor any other such individual or entity will be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
All rights in all material contained on this Site are reserved, unless provided otherwise by these Terms.
Reprint Permission: To request permission to republish information, contact:
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While INNIDUS, LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
INNIDUS, LLC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk. INNIDUS, LLC shall not be liable for any information provided by Vendors.
9. Choice of Law
Our website is operated and provided in the State of Massachusetts. As such, we are subject to the laws of the State Massachusetts, and such laws will govern these Terms, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that our website or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our Site you agree to do so subject to the laws, venue and jurisdiction of the State Massachusetts.
10. Compliance with Laws
User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use this website in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
11. Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is the property of INNIDUS, LLC and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of INNIDUS, LLC is strictly prohibited.
Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of INNIDUS, LLC.
INNIDUS, LLC’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs, graphics, titles, characters and other properties appearing on this Site may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by INNIDUS, LLC, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits INNIDUS, LLC.
Other trademarks displayed on INNIDUS, LLC’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those third-parties by INNIDUS, LLC. In addition, use of others’ trademarks or links to the websites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with INNIDUS, LLC.
You agree that this Agreement and any other agreements referenced herein may be assigned by INNIDUS, LLC, in our sole discretion, to a third party. This Agreement shall apply in addition to, and shall not be superseded by, any other written agreement between us in relation to your participation as a User.
13. Modification and Voided Terms
Modification. The Site reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the Terms and conditions of this Agreement without prior notice. Any modifications shall become effective upon the date of being posted online at the Site. Any continued use of the website after modifications are posted constitutes acceptance by the User(s).
We reserve the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, though we do not assume that obligation. Upon discovery of violation, we may remove, disable access to, or modify any content that violates these Terms.